From Kibble to Freeze-dried: Why Switch to Freeze-dried Dog Food
Kibble is the most common type of dog food, but it’s not necessarily the ideal choice for your pet. It’s made from processed grains, fillers, and other ingredients that aren’t nutritious, and it’s also high in carbohydrates, which can lead to weight gain and other health problems.
Freeze-dried dog food can be a much healthier option for your pet. Freeze-dried dog food is made with real, whole ingredients that are packed full of nutrients, and it’s also typically low in carbohydrates, which means that it won’t cause weight gain or other health problems.
KIBBLE HAS FILLERS AND PRESERVATIVES THAT CAN BE HARMFUL TO YOUR DOG
As a pet parent, you’ll want to make sure your furry friend is getting the right amount of nutrition. Unfortunately, though, many commercial dog foods on the market today are full of unhealthy fillers and preservatives, such as kibble. Kibble is often made from leftover meat and other low-quality ingredients that aren’t suitable for human consumption, and these ingredients can be harmful to your dog’s health, causing gastrointestinal issues, skin problems, and other health complications.
Fortunately, though, there’s a better alternative to kibble — freeze-dried dog food. Freeze-dried dog food is made from high-quality, human-grade ingredients that are carefully selected to provide your dog with the nutrients they need. These ingredients are flash-frozen to preserve their freshness, then gently freeze-dried to remove their water content — this process leaves behind a nutritious, digestible, and highly palatable food that your dog is sure to love.
BENEFITS OF FREEZE-DRIED DOG FOOD
There are many benefits of switching to freeze-dried dog food, including:
- Better nutrition: Freeze-dried dog food is packed with nutrients that are essential for your dog’s health.
- Easier to digest: The freeze-drying process removes the water content from the food, making it easier for your dog to digest.
- More shelf-stable: Freeze-dried dog food has a longer shelf life than kibble, meaning you can stock up and have it on hand when you need it.
- More convenient: Freeze-dried dog food is easy to store and transport, allowing you to take it with you when you travel.
- Better for the environment: Freeze-dried dog food requires less energy and water to produce than kibble, so it’s a better choice for the environment.
Making the switch to freeze-dried dog food is an easy way to improve your dog’s nutrition and overall health. It’s made with real ingredients and is free from preservatives, so give your pup the gift of good health with freeze-dried dog food!